Quality movement at home has never been more important
In these challenging times and with no access to traditional sport and recreation, Moovosity solves this pain for parents with is evidenced based, gamified app for families and kids.
Movement programs you can trust
Moovosity’s home based app gives you complete peace of mind and the confidence to get active with your children:
- Age and skill appropriate activities for primary aged children – written by world leading experts from the University of QLD
- Proven to improve gross motor skills and a child’s self-relationship with being active
- Directly aligned to the Physical Education curriculum delivered by your school
Delivering the fundamentals, with a focus on FUN!
Moovosity is designed to develop the critical skills required for all sports and a life of physical activity – running, throwing, catching, kicking, agility and fitness. Your kids will love:
- Creating their own avatar
- Collecting rewards in each of our five movement ‘destinations’
- Earning Moov Points and sharing with their friends and family